Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Boris Sagadin <bo...@infosplet.com> on 2021/02/06 09:07:35 UTC

building a custom local release

Hi,

we've made some custom (small) changes to Openmeetings and want to
build and use a release locally. I've followed build docs and can get
it to compile without error (with skipping signing: -Dgpg.skip etc.).
But how to get from that to the release that looks like the official
release?

Building with: mvn clean install -Prc,release

For example, I then see most of the files in:

/home/openmeetings/openmeetings-server/target/apache-tomcat-9.0.38/webapps

But some files like openmeetings.service and folder
webapp/openmeetings are missing in there.
Is there a mvn command or a script to build the "proper" release?

Thanks,
Boris

Re: building a custom local release

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.