Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org> on 2008/11/13 22:59:43 UTC

m2eclipse install issue.

I'm trying to install the Maven Integration for Eclipse plugin, but I'm
getting a *ton* of unsatisfied dependencies.  I'm running the Ganymede
version of Eclipse.  Are there other dependencies that I'm just not
aware of?  Or, maybe the plugin won't run on Ganymede?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: m2eclipse install issue.

Posted by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org>.
Thanks for the tip, Rusty.  I had it working once before, but I had to
re-install Eclipse.  Now, I can't seem to get m2eclipse going again.
I'll give their list a whirl.

Re: m2eclipse install issue.

Posted by Rusty Wright <ru...@gmail.com>.