Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ragini Patel <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 16:42:58 UTC

Creating user wise profile while profiling tomcat

Hello,

I am profiling Tomcat 7.0.28 with a java profiler.

Is there any mechanism in Tomcat by which one can create user wise profile
? (since many user may access the web application from a tomcat at the same
time and I would like to have separate profile for each user)

I am interested in users behavior on Tomcat so would like to have separate
profile for each user.

Thank you..

Re: Creating user wise profile while profiling tomcat

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

this is something that isn't really possible in tomcat and I highly doubt
that you will be able to profile any site in production at all with users
on it.
However, MoSKito (http://moskito.anotheria.net) is able to do it with
MoSKito journeys (
http://demo.moskito.anotheria.net/moskitodemo/mui/mskShowJourneys)