Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Nick L <nl...@yahoo.com> on 2011/08/16 15:04:59 UTC

Serving static content

I am using ServiceMix 4.3.0, and I'd like to expose some static content
(.html or .txt files) via our HTTP port.  I know I could write a Servlet to
serve up this content, but I am hoping that there is some simple config I
can do in ServiceMix's etc dir which would tell it to server up files from
directory X as http://myserver:8181/X

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Nick

Re: Serving static content

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure if Pax Web is installed out of the box with servicemix
but you are able to do so.
Take a look at [1] for how to configure the underlying Jetty to server
static contents.

Regards, Achim

[1] - http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/paxweb/Advanced+Jetty+Configuration
- Adding specialized ContextHandlers

2011/8/16 Nick L <nl...@yahoo.com>:
> I am using ServiceMix 4.3.0, and I'd like to expose some static content
> (.html or .txt files) via our HTTP port.  I know I could write a Servlet to
> serve up this content, but I am hoping that there is some simple config I
> can do in ServiceMix's etc dir which would tell it to server up files from
> directory X as http://myserver:8181/X
>
> Any pointers would be appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nick