Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/24 07:25:27 UTC

Re: [attn devs] Subversion repository re-organized in hierarchical layout

Thanks Daniel :)

Does anyone know why the velocity CVS module appears to still be writable to?

(it has lines in CVSROOT/avail)

Hen

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
It wasn't actually writable due to file system permission changed I
enacted, but I commented out the jakarta-velocity and
jakarta-velocity-tools files in revision 1.1656 of avail.

- Dan