Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/07 21:20:05 UTC

Status of SIP Integration in OM 6.00

Has this been implemented yet?

Re: SIP Integration in OM 6.00 | setup instructions

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Most recent docs are here:
https://openmeetings.apache.org/AsteriskIntegration.html :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

SIP Integration in OM 6.00 | setup instructions

Re: Status of SIP Integration in OM 6.00

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I believe I've answered in other thread

(I would recommend keeping the mail-thread number reasonable :))))
This way it will be easier to follow :)

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ali Alhaidary,

Posted by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.

Posted by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ali,

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.

Posted by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I believe so :)

Posted by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Re: SIP Integration in OM | video support question

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Well,

I had some difficulties to add video support: absence or presence of video
should be determined in SIP stream
I guess this is doable, unfortunately I had too few free time right now :(((

--
Best regards,
Maxim

SIP Integration in OM | video support question

Re: SIP Integration in OM 6.00 problem

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
cool!

--