Posted to dev@crail.apache.org by Mani Jindal <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/09 12:21:36 UTC

Introduction

Hello everyone,

My name is Mani Jindal . I am Software Developer at OlaCabs a Car Booking
Platform in India, New Zealand. I am building Data Pipelines and mainly
working on Big Data Technologies like Spark, Hadoop, Kafka and love to
write quality code in Java, Scala .I am new to Open Source and Would love
to contribute in any way . Please guide me first steps so i can get started
if my profile suits you.

Thanks and Regards,
Mani Jindal

Re: Introduction

Posted by Mani Jindal <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Patrick

Any Jira which is of enhancement and simple to start with please assign it
to me. i will discuss the approach first with you and start on it.

Thanks and Regards
Mani Jindal

Re: Introduction

Posted by Patrick Stuedi <ps...@gmail.com>.