Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by wolfgang <me...@gmx.net> on 2005/04/27 01:29:38 UTC

bogusmx.rfc-ignorant.org

I noticed that DNS_FROM_RFC_BOGUSMX appears not to be working with SA 3.0.2 on
our postfix boxes that relay the mails to the final inbox servers - probably
because the envelope sender is not listed in any header yet.

(How) can I
- configure postfix to list the envelope sender in a header or
- apply the check to the address in the From: header?

regards,

wolfgang

solved (Re: bogusmx.rfc-ignorant.org)

Posted by wolfgang <me...@gmx.net>.
In an older episode (Wednesday 27 April 2005 01:29), wolfgang wrote:
> I noticed that DNS_FROM_RFC_BOGUSMX appears not to be working with SA 3.0.2

my mistake, it is working.

regards,

wolfgang