Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@google.com> on 2012/11/09 16:26:00 UTC

iOS 6 Messes up Timers when Scrolling

Just thought I'd bring this up to raise awareness.

There is a work-around here:

https://gist.github.com/3755461

Of course, being a native wrapper we could also work around this by
re-implementing timers.

Not sure that we should jump to fixing this in Cordova right away, but
maybe it's worth creating a wiki page track things like this.

Re: iOS 6 Messes up Timers when Scrolling

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Sorry - based on the video it seems to be a *hardware* problem with the
iPhone 5

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Wow iOS 6 is the gift that gives on giving. Thanks Andrew!

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/MobilePolyfills