Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Christof Soehngen <Ch...@SYRACOM.DE> on 2005/03/08 14:55:40 UTC

Release of Axis 1.2 imminent, roadmap for WSS4J?

Hi there,

I know those questions might bug a bit, nonetheless I try ;-)

As the release of Axis 1.2 becomes imminent, is there a coarse roadmap for a release of WSS4J?

Some months ago, it seemed to me that WSS4J was planned to ship with Axis 1.2, recently I understood that the development was (kind of) stopped and will continue on the base of the new Axis release. Is this information correct?

Are there any plans for an interim-release with only basic functionality (no WS-*, only SOAP Message Security)?

Thanks and bye,
Christof Soehngen

Re: Release of Axis 1.2 imminent, roadmap for WSS4J?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
I will start the process to cut a milestone to coincide with the Axis
1.2 release. basically whatever is in SVN, may be a bit more doc
gleaned from the mailing lists. ok?

-- dims