Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Oleg Proudnikov <ol...@cloudorange.com> on 2011/02/01 00:07:22 UTC

Re: How to monitor Cassandra's throughput?

Thanks, Aaron!

Is StorageProxy only exposed on the seed node? I consistently see it only on
a single node that happens to be seed.

Oleg

Re: How to monitor Cassandra's throughput?

Posted by Oleg Proudnikov <ol...@cloudorange.com>.
The issue has been resolved, the fix is on Hector's GitHub.

Posted by Oleg Proudnikov <ol...@cloudorange.com>.
I have posted on Hector ML:

Posted by David Boxenhorn <da...@lookin2.com>.
You should bring this up in the Hector user group. It sounds like in the
case of a tie, a random winner should be chosen, instead of taking the first
one.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
No, but it will only show up on nodes that are handling Thrift connections.

(This is a sign you should do a better job distributing the clients
around your cluster. :)

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra