Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sandeep N Kundu <c0...@geogr.uni-jena.de> on 2001/03/30 13:08:03 UTC

embedding XSL in an xml file

Hi all,

I am trying to establish several links to a single html page each of which shall display the contents of a single large XML file. One link should display a selection by say date and the other should display a selection sorted by say theme and another should list all information presented in the large xml file.

Fot this i intend to link each link to an XML file containg XSL commands so that it each time accesses the large file for info. and then transforms it to HTML.

Can I get some advise how to embedd XSL in an XML file. Any sample examples shall be really helpful.

Thanking all in anticipation

Sandeep