Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Amol Kekre <am...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/09/22 03:34:38 UTC

Discuss logo for Apache Apex

Everyone.
We worked on a logo for Apache Apex. Please comment on it. We do need to
move quickly as Hadoop Strata is coming up next week.

https://www.datatorrent.com/apex-logo.png

Thks,
Amol

P.S: I tried to attach to this email, but the email did not go through?

Re: Discuss logo for Apache Apex

Posted by Vlad Rozov <v....@datatorrent.com>.
+1

Thank you,
Vlad

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@datatorrent.com>.
+1

Posted by Sandesh Hegde <sa...@datatorrent.com>.
+1

Posted by Sasha Parfenov <sa...@datatorrent.com>.
Great logo.  Will fit in nicely with Hadoop ecosystem!

Posted by "Ganelin, Ilya" <Il...@capitalone.com>.

Posted by Sandeep Deshmukh <sa...@datatorrent.com>.
+1

Regards,
Sandeep

Posted by John Fanelli <jo...@datatorrent.com>.
+1

Posted by Amruta Phansalkar <am...@datatorrent.com>.
+ 1.

Posted by Yogi Devendra <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amol Kekre <am...@datatorrent.com>.
Yogi,

Posted by Milind Barve <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Yogi Devendra <yo...@apache.org>.

Posted by "York, Brennon" <Br...@capitalone.com>.
+1 looks amazing!

Posted by Isha Arkatkar <is...@datatorrent.com>.
+1

Posted by Pramod Immaneni <pr...@datatorrent.com>.
+1

Posted by Timothy Farkas <ti...@datatorrent.com>.
+1

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.
+1

Posted by David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com>.
+1

Posted by Chandni Singh <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
+1 great logo

Posted by Amol Kekre <am...@datatorrent.com>.
Thanks for all your feedback. Overall it looks very positive and feedback
is diverse. We are taking your comments on spacing, direction etc. to our
designer. I will post the final logo once done.

Thks,
Amol

Posted by Bright Chen <br...@datatorrent.com>.
+1