Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io> on 2017/09/08 20:15:53 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-198: Remove ZK dependency from Streams Reset Tool

Hi,

I want to propose KIP-198 for 1.0.0 release. It's about removing ZK
dependency from Streams application reset tool. It's a fairly simply
KIP, such I want to start the vote immediately.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-198%3A+Remove+ZK+dependency+from+Streams+Reset+Tool

Thanks a lot!

-Matthias

Re: [VOTE] KIP-198: Remove ZK dependency from Streams Reset Tool

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
+1

Thanks for voting. I am closing this as accepted with

3 binding votes (Guozhang, Sriram, Damian)
2 non-binding votes (Bill, Matthias)

-Matthias

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sriram Subramanian <ra...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1, thanks.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-198: Remove ZK dependency from Streams Reset Tool

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.