Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/01/24 20:55:43 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/skins/xml.apache.org/stylesheets any2header.xsl any2project.xsl book2group.xsl changes2document.xsl context2footer.xsl context2label.xsl directory2project.xsl document2html.xsl faqs2document.xsl group2document.xsl

Donald_Leslie@lotus.com wrote:

> I'm not sure exactly what it is you're planning to "take over,"

it was a joke. I plan to use my own site skin for my own DTDs so that I
can modify them without messing around with others. Exactly the opposite
that you're fearing, Don.

> but I did
> notice that the document2html stylesheet that you checked in is out of date
> with respect to the stylesheet in xml-site, so whatever you are
> constructing will not work with xalan.

This was not my intention.

> If you are setting up a new
> procedure for updating xml.apache.org, please use the stylesheets, dtds,
> and ent files in xml-site!

If I was, I would surely do that, but it's easier for me to go this way
for now until a more complete DTD is used.

> I also wouldn't mind being brought up to date on
> your plans for integrating Stylebook into Cocoon.

No news on that side. Pier?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> > I also wouldn't mind being brought up to date on
> > your plans for integrating Stylebook into Cocoon.
>
> No news on that side. Pier?

I am working right now on the first SAX engines and the
producer/filter/serializer SAX/DOM mixed mode operation. Next step will
be the implementation of a basic sitemap, and with those I think that
for ApacheCON 2000 we will have a beta of Cocoon with 75% of all current
functionalities (and 100% of StyleBook).

I'll keep you posted.

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>    <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>