Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> on 2014/05/16 03:26:42 UTC

Precommit Builds Fixed

Hi,

Sorry I hosed up the builds...they are now fixed.

brock

Re: Precommit Builds Fixed

Posted by Szehon Ho <sz...@cloudera.com>.
Wanted to update the latest status, after Brock upgraded the Ptest cluster
to JDK1.7, I have fixed the test-logs link in the Jenkins console.

This weekend, the tests ran fine but somehow the test-result posting in
JIRA comment had an error.  The Apache JIRA system suddenly started
rejecting comments from the "HiveQA" user, maybe because I was testing JIRA
comments with that user and it triggered some security thing.  :/  I have
re-authorized "HiveQA" by answering a captcha for it.  I'll manually post
test-results for those missed during the comment-outage.

Re: Precommit Builds Fixed

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE