Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Syam Sankar <sy...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/16 09:31:23 UTC

Fwd: Storm API available?

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is an API available for Storm which can be used
for various functions such as submitting a topology, shutting down a
running bolt and so on. I'm involved in a project for testing a component
which uses Storm as its processing engine. I'd also love to hear
experiences of folks who have been involved in testing Storm related
projects, the various testcases they worked on etc.

Regards,
Syam

Re: Storm API available?

Posted by Anuj Kumar <an...@gmail.com>.
You can kill the worker process or kill the supervisor itself and test the
failover.
What is the use case that you are looking for?

Re: Storm API available?

Posted by Syam Sankar <sy...@gmail.com>.

Re: Storm API available?

Posted by Anuj Kumar <an...@gmail.com>.