Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2011/04/29 13:46:13 UTC

broken jini links

Before leaving Sun, I think it was Jim Waldo, had any internal Sun jini
links redirected to the apache web site, specifically the address:

http://river.apache.org/RIVER/index.html

This means any number of sites (like Artima) that reference old jini
sites within sun are redirected to apache river, however our home page
address has changed so these redirects are now broken links.

How easy is it to redirect our old home page address to the new, so we
don't miss out on potential customers following old links?

Cheers,

Peter.

Re: broken jini links

Posted by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com>.
I have no idea.  Probably a question for infra.

Good point though.