Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Henry E Schaffer <he...@unity.ncsu.edu> on 2010/12/23 16:35:56 UTC

Re: VCL use "movie" - was Re: xcat hardware

  Ehsan has been asking about seeing "the functionality of VCL" - and
this may help.

  Our colleague Joseph Vaughn at Harvey Mudd College has done a "Wink"
walkthrough which may answer a lot of questions.

  http://www5.hmc.edu/vcldemo.html

--henry schaffer

Re: VCL use "movie" - was Re: xcat hardware

Posted by Hicham Gibet Tani <hg...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Henry for the demonstration, it was very interesting to see the
manifestation of VCL that I personally found very magnificent, especially
that we have been working on it in our university (Abdelmalek Essaadi
University, Morocco) but without any luck to get it to work in a testing
environment and we are always in wait of your help.

Cordially,

Gibet Tani Hicham

Posted by Ehsan Shahrokhi <eh...@gmail.com>.