Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David DELGRANCHE <dd...@sogitec.fr> on 2001/04/20 16:28:32 UTC

mod_jserv vs mod_jk

		Hi all,

	I'm starting using Tomcat 3.2.1. I installed it on NT with Apache 1.3.9. I
used modJServ to glue Tomcat and Apache. It seems listenning the differents
mails that everybody is ok to say that using mod_jk is better. OK ! But it
seems that installing mod_jk is more difficult than with modJServ (just a
dll puted in the modules directory of Apache). Does anyone can explain me
how to install mod_jk? Do I have to compile mod_jk?
	Hope someone will answer me!
	Thanks

	David.

David DELGRANCHE