Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nathan Smith <na...@labpro2000.com> on 2002/06/20 01:57:50 UTC

Has anybody experimented with socketCloseDelay for the HTTP10Connector?

    I was wondering if anybody has found an ideal value for this attribute. Currently I have the delay set to 400 milliseconds and still get "SocketException connection closed by peer" error messages. I realise that these errors do not impair the performance of our web application but it would be better to find an ideal setting in which these error messages are reduced or completely negated.

Does anybody have any suggestions, all are very welcome.

Nathan.