Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dave Carlson <gs...@charter.net> on 2007/05/01 21:02:15 UTC

Connections dropped using 5 or more queues in 4.1.1

Hi, I am testing AMQ for use in our production environment, and seem to be
having problems with 5 or more queues. I am using 10 senders distributed
across 5 connections to send messages to 5 queues. After less than a minute
of runtime, no more messages are sent. Then when the application tries to
close the connection by calling QueueConnection.close(), the app hangs
indefinately.

I have used the same test code to test with 1, 3, and 4 queues, as well as
to test other products with 1, 3 and 5 queues and have no problems. With
AMQ, up to 4 queues I get the same throughput. This only happens when I use
5 or more queues. There are no errors or messages reported in the logs. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dave Carlson