Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Yuval <yu...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/05 09:08:46 UTC

Using eclipse 3 with JMeter 2.03

Hi,
 I want to load test my application with sockets - I understand that JMeter
doesn't support it by default, so
I want to add some code to the JMeter and I'm trying to use it using the
Eclipse IDE.
 I followed the instructions at the HOW TO's but it didsn't really help - I
keep getting a lot of error about missing jars and files.
The last error that I have (after adding the mail.jar, activation.jar,
bsf.jar, jms.jar) is:
 The declared package does not match the expected package
src.org.apache.jmeter.assertions
XMLSchemaAssertionTest.javajmeter-pserver/test/src/org/apache/jmeter/assertions
 Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Is there an updated guide for doing it?
 Thanks,
 Yuval

Re: Using eclipse 3 with JMeter 2.03

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
you may not have your source path setup correctly. double check to
make sure, I think thre is an eclipse properties file in CVS.
Sebastian would know better than I do.

peter

Posted by Yuval <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The TCP Sampler might perhaps be suitable without needing to write any code.

As to the eclipse problems, try:
Exit eclipse
rename .classpath as old.classpath
copy eclipse.classpath to .classpath