Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2016/05/31 03:50:53 UTC

Please welcome our new committer, Jongyoung Park

Hi folks,

The Apache Tajo PMC has voted to extend Jongyoung Park an offer to be a
Tajo committer, and he has graciously accepted!. Jongyoung has been doing lots
of amazing work in Hive UDF support and ORC file support. We
are all looking forward to making Tajo even better with his contributions.

Congratulations Jongyoung!

Re: Please welcome our new committer, Jongyoung Park

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Best regards,
Jihoon