Posted to user@ode.apache.org by phanlesang <ph...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/22 00:06:49 UTC

How get deploy logs

Hi everybody,
I'm in need of getting log information while deploying a Bpel process.
Though I can customize ODE log4j.properties file to tell ODE to write logs
in a separate file but it's really messy because it contains all ODE logs in
the whole session. I only want to get logs for every deployment. How can I
do that?
I think a deploy command line tool can help me out but I can't find one. I
say that because I've customized your bpel compile tool (bpelc) to get
compile logs and it work well for me.
Thanks for any suggestions!

-----
Sang PL

Re: How get deploy logs

Posted by phanlesang <ph...@gmail.com>.

mriou wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 3:06 PM, phanlesang <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi everybody,
>> I'm in need of getting log information while deploying a Bpel process.
>> Though I can customize ODE log4j.properties file to tell ODE to write
>> logs
>> in a separate file but it's really messy because it contains all ODE logs
>> in
>> the whole session. I only want to get logs for every deployment. How can
>> do that?
>

> You could redirect only the org.apache.ode.store category. Would that suit
> your needs?
>
> Can you write more details? Would you please give em an example?
>

>> I think a deploy command line tool can help me out but I can't find one.
>> say that because I've customized your bpel compile tool (bpelc) to get
>> compile logs and it work well for me.
>

> There's no compile command but if you needed one it would be easy enough
> write using the deployment web service.
>
> I'm talking about the command line compile tool (bpelc.bat) which is
> bundled in bin directory.
> About the deployment web service, I want to get logs to tell my client
> whether the process are deployed successfully. Then if the deployment
> service failed itself, how can I using it?
>
> Sang
>

>> Thanks for any suggestions!
>>

>> -----
>> Sang PL
>> --

-----
Sang PL

Re: How get deploy logs

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 3:06 PM, phanlesang <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I'm in need of getting log information while deploying a Bpel process.
> Though I can customize ODE log4j.properties file to tell ODE to write logs
> in a separate file but it's really messy because it contains all ODE logs
> in
> the whole session. I only want to get logs for every deployment. How can I
> do that?

You could redirect only the org.apache.ode.store category. Would that suit
your needs?

> I think a deploy command line tool can help me out but I can't find one. I
> say that because I've customized your bpel compile tool (bpelc) to get
> compile logs and it work well for me.

There's no compile command but if you needed one it would be easy enough to
write using the deployment web service.

Matthieu