Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ECNiz <ec...@charter.net> on 2007/09/08 04:51:00 UTC

Distributed Testing Windows GUI/RHEL Servers Not Working

I'm trying to setup a JMeter Distributed test.  I have 4 Machines, 2 Running
windows 2003 Server and 2 Running Redhat Enterprise Linux 4.

All 4 machines are Using:
JMeter 2.3RC4
JDK 1.6.0_02
They are all on the same subnet.

I am using one of the Windows machines in GUI mode as a controller.  It will
control the other Windows machine, but neither of the RHEL servers.  I see
no problems in the RHEL jmeter.log files (The last line reads: ... Bound to
registry on port 1099)  so I'm assuming the servers are up.
I have the firewall disabled.
>From the Controller machine I can telnet to port 1099 on the RHEL server, so
I know the connection is open.

Does anyone have an experience with this type of configuration or have any
suggestions you may be able to give me?

Or, do you have any techniques I may be able to use to debug this problem?

Thank You!
-Erik

Re: Distributed Testing Windows GUI/RHEL Servers Not Working

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks - I'll see about adding the info to the documentation.

Posted by ECNiz <ec...@charter.net>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.