Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "valerian.merkling" <va...@capgemini.com> on 2013/03/05 15:56:08 UTC

Multiple file logging

Hi everyone !

What is already done :

One camel context deployed in one Jar.

Two route inside, one reading files in /route1/in , the other one writing
them in /route2/out

What i wasn't able to do :

Log (as files)(with <log message=""/>) every things from route 1 in
/route1/log, and everythings in route 2 in /route2/log/

Is it possible ? How ? Shall i change the servicemix log4J configuration ?
Or is it in my own jar ?

As far as i tried, my log4J.properties in my bundle is not used :(.

Thanks for your help !

Regards, Valerian

Re: Multiple file logging

Posted by "valerian.merkling" <va...@capgemini.com>.
Ok it works, that's all i needed to know, thanks !

Re: Multiple file logging

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
You have to configure it in SMX.

In our log "EIP" [1] you can configure the used log name. And in your
"org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg" config file you can configure in which file
which appender should log.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/logeip.html

Best,
Christian

Re: Multiple file logging

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

What SMX and Camel version do you use?

And what do you want to log where. Its a bit unclear.

<va...@capgemini.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone !
>
> What is already done :
>
> One camel context deployed in one Jar.
>
> Two route inside, one reading files in /route1/in , the other one writing
> them in /route2/out
>
> What i wasn't able to do :
>
> Log (as files)(with <log message=""/>) every things from route 1 in
> /route1/log, and everythings in route 2 in /route2/log/
>
> Is it possible ? How ? Shall i change the servicemix log4J configuration ?
> Or is it in my own jar ?
>
> As far as i tried, my log4J.properties in my bundle is not used :(.
>
> Thanks for your help !
>
> Regards, Valerian

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.