Posted to users@maven.apache.org by as...@netcom.no on 2003/04/10 16:20:45 UTC

[ibiblio request] commons-jxpath 1.1

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release/commons-
jxpath/v1.1/

Cheers,
Aslak

Re: [ibiblio request] commons-jxpath 1.1

Posted by Brian Ewins <Br...@btinternet.com>.
http://maven.apache.org/repository-upload.html

I've attached the rest of the info dIon asks for, and I'll repost this
on the dev list (I was dumb enough to register with different accounts).
Hmm - this inheritance stuff means you can't use the project's
project.xml for upload...

It would be nice if there was a goal to generate this info...JXPath is
using maven for builds, the metadata could be placed somewhere in the site?

Aslak Hellesoy wrote:
> just a little reminder on this one :-)
>
> -or is the preferred way to request biblio uploads in JIRA?
>
> Aslak

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Brian Ewins <Br...@i-documentsystems.com> wrote on 15/04/2003
04:09:21 AM:

> http://maven.apache.org/repository-upload.html
>
> I've attached the rest of the info dIon asks for, and I'll repost this
> on the dev list (I was dumb enough to register with different accounts).
> Hmm - this inheritance stuff means you can't use the project's
> project.xml for upload...

The upload stuff works regardless of a POM, as most artifacts aren't yet
built with maven :)

> It would be nice if there was a goal to generate this info...JXPath is
> using maven for builds, the metadata could be placed somewhere in the
site?
If the project has a POM, I'll happily take it in deference to the other
info, and deploy it to ibiblio as well.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Re: [ibiblio request] commons-jxpath 1.1

Posted by Brian Ewins <Br...@i-documentsystems.com>.

Aslak Hellesoy wrote:
> just a little reminder on this one :-)
>
> -or is the preferred way to request biblio uploads in JIRA?
>
> Aslak

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this E-Mail message is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed.  Such information is confidential and privileged and no mistake in transmission is intended to waive or compromise such privilege.  If you have received it in error, please destroy it and notify us on the telephone number printed above.  If you do not receive complete and legible copies, please telephone us immediately. Any opinions expressed herein including attachments are those of the author only. i-documentsystems Ltd. does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided or for any changes to this Email, however made, after it was sent. (Please note that it is your responsibility to scan this message for viruses).

Re: JIRA configuration (WAS: RE: [ibiblio request] commons-jxpath 1.1)

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Aslak,

I thought all jira issues did show up on the mailing list. Will hassle bob
to fix....

Posted by Aslak Hellesoy <as...@netcom.no>.

attention than emails because of the way Maven's JIRA is configured. If I

Posted by Aslak Hellesoy <as...@netcom.no>.