Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by gopi lokavarapu <hb...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/01 09:30:08 UTC

Hi,can u please help me how to retrieve the videos from hdfs

how to retrieve the videos files from hdfs and play videos  on the browser
using mapreducing

Re: Hi,can u please help me how to retrieve the videos from hdfs

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@maprtech.com>.
Works with a real-time version of Hadoop such as MapR.

But you are right that HDFS and MapReduce were never intended for real-time
use.

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@maprtech.com>.