Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl> on 2013/11/26 11:42:18 UTC

S3 buckets yum.cloudstack.org and apt.cloudstack.org

Heya,

Would currently manages the S3 buckets yum.cloudstack.org and apt.cloudstack.org? I want to finish setting up the jenkins build to push the correct artifacts there.

Cheers,

Hugo

Re: S3 buckets yum.cloudstack.org and apt.cloudstack.org

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Hey Hugo:

I can get you creds there.

See an off list email in just a few minutes.

--David