Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2019/10/20 06:16:24 UTC

[VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 2.2.2 is available for download

Please vote on this Apache hbase release candidate,
hbase-2.2.2RC0

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase 2.2.2

The tag to be voted on is 2.2.2RC0:

https://github.com/apache/hbase/tree/2.2.2RC0

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.2RC0/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1370/

Artifacts were signed with the 9AD2AE49 key which can be found in:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

2.2.2 includes ~71 bug and improvement fixes done since the 2.2.1. We
upgrade jackson to 2.9.10 due to CVE-2019-16335 and CVE-2019-14540. There
is also a very nice new feature hbtop, please see HBASE-11062 for more
details.

 To learn more about apache hbase, please see
http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Your HBase Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 2.2.2 is available for download

Posted by Guangxu Cheng <gu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about that. I don't know this rule yet. Thank you very much for
pointing out this. @palomino219 <pa...@gmail.com>

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月25日周五 上午8:56写道:

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guangxu Cheng <gu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

- Signature & Checksum: OK
- Rat check (8u102) : OK
- Built from source (8u102): OK
- Unit tests pass (8u102)(Except TestRSGroupsKillRS): OK
- LTT 2M rows (8u102):  OK
- WEB UI(master/RS/TableDetails): OK
- Basic shell commands (CRUD/flush/compact/split): OK

Posted by Sakthi <sa...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)