Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "S.J.Chun" <ni...@linuxone.co.kr> on 2001/10/23 09:52:48 UTC

[Q] Cannot use DB2 with TDK2.1?

Hi,
I tested TDK-2.1 with DB2 7.2 for Linux and got error when I run 'ant init'.
The error is related with column name length; DB2 column name should be
less than 18, but generated table schema has longer names and emits error
from DB2. Is there any version which fixes this problem? Or any workaround?

Thanks in advance.

Re: [Q] Cannot use DB2 with TDK2.1?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"S.J.Chun" <ni...@linuxone.co.kr> writes:

> I tested TDK-2.1 with DB2 7.2 for Linux and got error when I run 'ant init'.
> The error is related with column name length; DB2 column name should be
> less than 18, but generated table schema has longer names and emits error
> from DB2. Is there any version which fixes this problem? Or any workaround?

This is handled in standalone Torque (jakarta-turbine-torque), which I
don't think is yet compatible with Turbine 2.