Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Nohinder <no...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/29 14:21:17 UTC

bean inside iframe

Hello,

i have an iframe and in the src part i have a <bean: write...>
but surprinsingly my iframe does not make the height i have it in Firefox. i
am aware that FF has issues with iframe, but if i place a link inside the
iframe src, it works just fine, but only with a link.
my question is simple, don't know if the answer is the same:  how do i make
my iframe accept my height when having a bean inside the src. i have tryied
 Thank you! :working:

<iframe frameborder="0" style="width: 100%;z-index:1;"
                    src="<bean:write name="name" property="url"/>"
                    style="padding-top: 0px; clear:both; display: block; "
                    width="100%"  marginwidth="0"  marginheight=""
align="top" scrolling="auto" height="100%" >

                </iframe>

Re: bean inside iframe

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Please ask the Struts Users mailing list:
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

Antonio