Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Laran Evans <lc...@cornell.edu> on 2005/02/25 19:10:53 UTC

Array serialization-deserialization

Is Axis smart enough to automatically use an ArraySerializer to
serialize/deserialize arrays of simple types, a String[] for instance?

Or do I have to declare a typeMapping for String[] wherever a <service> uses
one?

Thanks

RE: Array serialization-deserialization

Posted by Laran Evans <lc...@cornell.edu>.
The only thing I found in the archives was Patrick Van Kann's issues with
serializing Collections.

I basically just want to know whether it's sufficient for me to declare
String[]s in my .wsdl without having to declare them a second time in my
server-config.wsdd file.

Thanks.

Search the list for this. Recently there was a few discussions about array

Posted by Eugene Shershnev <sh...@gmail.com>.