Posted to repository@apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/27 00:27:37 UTC

m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository not (yet) synchronized ?

Hi guys,

  I published some days ago a jar in the repo : *m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository
*

*
http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/maven/jars/velocity-1.5-20060721.044818.jar
*

  I can't find it in ibiblio :

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/maven/jars/

  Is it normal ?

Arnaud

Re: m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository not (yet) synchronized ?

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
;-)
It works perfectly !
Thanks a lot.