Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by phuong hao nguyen thi <ng...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/13 04:21:23 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code 2018 : Implement OGC Catalog Service for the Web (CSW)

Hello Martin and all,
At the present is the end of the second phase of the project, in order to
better prepare for the final phase, I created a summary include : my work
in phase second ( 1) , summary of the system (2), work in the future (3)
inside this document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xnuwy2tP3wQvBOPV4ZYvEix8IJbclKhAqtQJMp1hzRM/edit?usp=sharing

Can anyone give me comments and advices ?
Thanks so much.
Hao

Posted by phuong hao nguyen thi <ng...@gmail.com>.
Oh , I understand , thanks for the document . :))

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 10:51 PM Martin Desruisseaux <

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.

Posted by phuong hao nguyen thi <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martin,
Thanks for the response :)
>  I think this is what you also did for Catalog on the Web before this XJC
trial, isn't it?
Yes, however,I found that the OGC standard provides a lot of schema XSD, so
I think if jaxb binding run automatically, can code faster (in my opinion
:) ) and
So if something new I will report later

Thanks
Hao

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 10:09 PM Martin Desruisseaux <

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Hello Hao

Posted by phuong hao nguyen thi <ng...@gmail.com>.
And I have a problem , I'm trying to mapping from XSD schema to java using
jaxb binding in netbean but have errors
Example : with a schema file :
http://schemas.opengis.net/ows/2.0/ows19115subset.xsd , error as
[ERROR] Base complex type "AdditionalParametersBaseType" is derived by
restriction, while this complex type "AdditionalParametersType" is derived
by extension. This is not currently handled by XJC, but we are seeking
input on this issue. Please report this to the JAXB team.
  line 54 of
file:/home/haonguyen/NetBeansProjects/JavaApplication1/xml-resources/jaxb/ows/
schemas.opengis.net/ows/2.0/owsAdditionalParameters.xsd

[ERROR] Property "Title" is already defined. Use &lt;jaxb:property> to
resolve this conflict.
  line 261 of
file:/home/haonguyen/NetBeansProjects/JavaApplication1/xml-resources/jaxb/ows/
www.w3.org/1999/xlink.xsd

[ERROR] The following location is relevant to the above error
  line 246 of
file:/home/haonguyen/NetBeansProjects/JavaApplication1/xml-resources/jaxb/ows/
www.w3.org/1999/xlink.xsd

[ERROR] Property "Title" is already defined. Use &lt;jaxb:property> to
resolve this conflict.
  line 232 of
file:/home/haonguyen/NetBeansProjects/JavaApplication1/xml-resources/jaxb/ows/
www.w3.org/1999/xlink.xsd

[ERROR] The following location is relevant to the above error
  line 219 of
file:/home/haonguyen/NetBeansProjects/JavaApplication1/xml-resources/jaxb/ows/
www.w3.org/1999/xlink.xsd
Do you encountered these errors yet  ? If yes, can you help me how to fix
it ?

Thanks
Hao

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 11:22 PM phuong hao nguyen thi <

Posted by phuong hao nguyen thi <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martin and all,

Posted by phuong hao nguyen thi <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hello martin,

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Hello Hao

Posted by phuong hao nguyen thi <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,
Oh , It  build success :)

Thanks you so much .
Hao

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 4:45 PM Martin Desruisseaux <

Posted by phuong hao nguyen thi <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martin and all,
I'am create a blog post in the blogger :
https://phuonghaonguyen.blogspot.com/2018/08/i.html
that describes the work I have done in GSOC 2018 with the project: *Implement
OGC Catalog Service for the Web.*

I tried running (demo) the web service on a personal computer with the
public ip address that I will update in this document :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i2PnD1Z1TuChaEjEBXxLBYvoTl5fTkRJBvaXwTeQA98/edit
because, it a dynamic IP address .
I will run it from now (9/8/2018) until the end of this week(12/8/2018) so
everyone can access it.
You can view and give me suggestions, comments, what I need to add to the
project is more complete. As anyone interested in this project can refer
and contribute more.

Thanks all so much.

Hao

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 8:09 AM phuong hao nguyen thi <

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Hello Hao

Posted by phuong hao nguyen thi <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martin and all,
Thanks for response,
I have merge and I make "mvn install " and has error:
[ERROR] Tests run: 397, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 5, Time elapsed:
11.906 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.sis.test.suite.MetadataTestSuite
[ERROR]
testGetIdentifier(org.apache.sis.metadata.iso.citation.CitationsTest)  Time
elapsed: 0.001 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<ESRI:ArcGIS> but was:<null>
at
org.apache.sis.metadata.iso.citation.CitationsTest.testGetIdentifier(CitationsTest.java:125)

[ERROR] testGetTitles(org.apache.sis.metadata.iso.citation.CitationsTest)
Time elapsed: 0 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: GEOTIFF
at
org.apache.sis.metadata.iso.citation.CitationsTest.testGetTitles(CitationsTest.java:209)

[INFO]
[INFO] Results:
[INFO]
[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   CitationsTest.testGetIdentifier:125 expected:<ESRI:ArcGIS> but
was:<null>
[ERROR]   CitationsTest.testGetTitles:209 GEOTIFF
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 397, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 5
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO]
[INFO] Apache SIS ......................................... SUCCESS [
3.402 s]
[INFO] Apache SIS build helper ............................ SUCCESS [
5.512 s]
[INFO] Apache SIS core modules ............................ SUCCESS [
0.549 s]
[INFO] Apache SIS utilities ............................... SUCCESS [
11.927 s]
[INFO] Apache SIS metadata ................................ FAILURE [
13.173 s]
[INFO] Apache SIS referencing ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS referencing by geographic identifiers ... SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS features ................................ SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS rasters ................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS storage ................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS common storage .......................... SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS portrayal ............................... SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS Shapefile storage ....................... SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS XML storage ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS SQL storage ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS netCDF storage .......................... SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS GeoTIFF storage ......................... SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS Earth Observation storage ............... SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS bindings for Proj4 ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS applications ............................ SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS console ................................. SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS application for JavaFX .................. SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS web services layer ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS profiles ................................ SKIPPED
[INFO] Apache SIS French profiles ......................... SKIPPED
[INFO]
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 35.520 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2018-07-31T09:49:02+07:00
[INFO] Final Memory: 45M/531M
[INFO]
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.21.0:test (default-test)
on project sis-metadata: There are test failures.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Please refer to
/home/haonguyen/GSOC2018/sis/core/sis-metadata/target/surefire-reports for
the individual test results.
[ERROR] Please refer to dump files (if any exist) [date]-jvmRun[N].dump,
[date].dumpstream and [date]-jvmRun[N].dumpstream.
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :sis-metadata
But when I use "mvn clean install -DskipTests -Dfindbugs.skip=true
-Dpmd.skip=true -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true"  it build success .
Does it have any effect ?
>>I suspect that most classes in CSW and OWS packages are for internal use
by the "sis-webapp" module. Is that right? If yes, then we may not need
getter and setter methods, since no one else than "sis-webapp" would use
those classes. Instead, the JAXB annotations could be on the fields
directly. This would make smaller classes.
I don't understand , Does that mean I don't need use get set for these
classes ?

Thanks
Hao

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 4:17 AM Martin Desruisseaux <