Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by xm_zzc <44...@qq.com> on 2018/01/02 02:43:36 UTC

Re: Should we use Spark 2.2.1 as default version for Spark-2.2 supported

Hi dev:
  Any suggestions about this?  @ravipesala  @David CaiQiang or others.

Re: Should we use Spark 2.2.1 as default version for Spark-2.2 supported

Posted by xm_zzc <44...@qq.com>.
Thanks for your replies, Jacky, Liang, Raghunandan S and sounak.
I will raise a jira task and pr to upgrade spark version to 2.2.1.

Re: Should we use Spark 2.2.1 as default version for Spark-2.2 supported

Posted by sounak <so...@gmail.com>.
+1

Agree with Liang, if 2.2.1 is accepted then it should replace 2.2.0 and we
should not maintain both.

--
Thanks
Sounak

Re: Should we use Spark 2.2.1 as default version for Spark-2.2 supported

Posted by Raghunandan S <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1