Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Kris Kazibut <do...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/23 17:32:06 UTC

Last Page w/ PaginatedList

Hi all-

I've been using iBatis 2.0.7 (DAO and SQL Maps) in my
web app for a while now with great success (Thanks!).
Currently, I have some search pages that use the
PaginatedList functionality for paging through search
results.  I handle this through a method I wrote to
handle whether the user wants to go forward and back
and also refresh my search counters (Showing Results x
out of xxx) that are displayed on the search results
page.  I would like to add the ability for a user to
go to the last page of the results instead of having
to page through big result sets.  Is there an easy way
to do this?

Thanks!

Kris

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Last Page w/ PaginatedList

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
You can easily calculate the last page given the row count and the page size.

Cheers,
Clinton