Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Franck Lumpe <fl...@iberplus.com> on 2003/02/02 13:09:41 UTC

Cocoon install guides for dummies

Hello Hussayn,

I have been out of town for a few days and now I have seen the Beginner
Cocoon Competence Center initiative and first results in the Wiki.

No need to say that's an excellent idea.

Some time ago I wrote a couple install guides for beginners in the Wiki,
that might be useful in the CCC.

They are so buried in the Wiki that even I have problems to find them :-)

Please check:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonDistSetupWin2000
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Cocoon2.1DevSetupWin2000

These could be refactored to CCC format / partly used / partly deleted.
Possibly these documents would be more useful there than where they are
located now.

Please send feedback.

Regards,

Franck Lumpe