Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sandipan <sa...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/06/29 17:05:29 UTC

Help me to pass variable from java file to ftl file

I am a newbee in ofbiz.Many times user can put the values in the bsh file
context and get those values in the ftl file but my problem is that i have
to put some variables from a java file.please someone help me to do so.

Re: Help me to pass variable from java file to ftl file

Posted by sandipan <sa...@yahoo.co.in>.
can you explain me......I am really a rookie...

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> Please, have a look at the methods in one of the Java classes in OFBiz
> that ends with *Events: you'll find many examples of this; then you have
> to configure the controller.xml file to call that event (method) before
> the screen is loaded.
>
> Jacopo
>

> sandipan wrote:
>> Please help me?I really need that!:,(

Re: Help me to pass variable from java file to ftl file

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.

Posted by sandipan <sa...@yahoo.co.in>.
Please help me?I really need that!:,(