Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by joehoe <jh...@dre.vanderbilt.edu> on 2009/05/28 04:12:57 UTC

Adding New Component For General Camel Use

Hi.

I will be working on a specific data dissemination component for Camel. I'd
like for this component to be generally available. What are the procedures
to follow and/or standards to be met in order to include a component for
Camel distribution?

Thanks for your help.

-Joe

Re: Adding New Component For General Camel Use

Posted by joehoe <jh...@dre.vanderbilt.edu>.
Thanks, Claus!

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.