Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2005/06/23 14:47:14 UTC

Site - Ack Page

Hey All,

How accurate / up-to-date is the ack page [1]? Seems to me last to items are no
longer true.

Vadim

[1] http://xml.apache.org/ack.html

Site Updates, Re: Site - Ack Page

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Hey All,

JFYI - I'd made following updates to the site:

   * Created svn.html page
   * Moved forrest from cvs.html into svn.html page
   * Linked cvs.html and svn.html together
   * Collapsed 'moved projects' and 'ws projects' on the nav bar
   * Removed last two entries from ack.html page
     (this one is not rsync'ed yet)

Vadim

Re: Site - Ack Page

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.