Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/14 12:27:33 UTC

New Release

Hey guys, is there any release coming soon? I would like to have the commit
below in the next microprofile TomEE release.

https://github.com/apache/cxf/commit/c6ec2a2db4f790b0eda782c6260c2149c91c0991

Can anyone do it?

Re: New Release

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Romain for the suggestion.

Otavio will take a look at this for me. Otavio if you have questions can
you shoot here?

Re: New Release

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.
Ok thanks!