Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Carlos Andrade <ca...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/04 01:06:17 UTC

About Axiom release 1.2.8. and onwards axiom.jar file on binaries folder

Dears,

I am working on a multi university project and we selected AXIOM to extract
some metrics and perform statistical analysis on it over its last releases.
I would very much appreciate if any of you could confirm to me what are the
contents of axiom.jar that starts to appear after (inclusive) axiom 1.2.8
on the binaries folder. Is it a single jar that encapsulates axiom-api,
axiom-dem, axiom-impl, axiom-c14n and axiom-integration? On axiom 1.2.7. we
considered axiom-api, axiom-dem and axiom-impl to constitute the axiom
files to be analyzed for source code metrics in our database since no
axiom.jar file was available on its root directory. This is important to be
verified since in case axiom.jar encapsulate the other jars, we would be
biasing the metrics by duplicating the source files.

Thank you very much for your attention,

Carlos Andrade
http://carlosandrade.co

Re: About Axiom release 1.2.8. and onwards axiom.jar file on binaries folder

Posted by Carlos Andrade <ca...@gmail.com>.
Tool constraints :)

Thank you for your quick reply.

Best Regards,