Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SUMIT JAIN <Su...@lntinfotech.com> on 2008/06/25 07:44:45 UTC

Reading Journal

I am using ActiveMq 4.1.1 and I am trying to read it as given below and the
path specified in the file doesnt matter the output that i get is always the
same

This is the code that i have written:

             File f = new File("C:"); // File path does not matter output
remains the same
	try {
		Journal journal = new JournalImpl(f);
		JDBCPersistenceAdapter adapter = new JDBCPersistenceAdapter();
		TaskRunnerFactory factory =new TaskRunnerFactory();
		QuickJournalPersistenceAdapter store= new
QuickJournalPersistenceAdapter(journal,adapter,factory);
		Set s=store.getDestinations();
		Iterator itr=s.iterator();
	while(itr.hasNext()){
			System.out.println(itr.next());
		}
	ActiveMQTopic amqt = new ActiveMQTopic();
	MemoryMessageStore mms= new MemoryMessageStore(amqt);
	JournalPersistenceAdapter jpa = new
JournalPersistenceAdapter(journal,adapter,factory);
	JournalMessageStore jm = new JournalMessageStore(jpa, mms, amqt);
	System.out.println(jm.getDestination());

	}catch (IOException e) {
		e.printStackTrace();

	}

The output that I get always remains the same whereas I did send around 100
messages to the server.
Is there any other way to do this .?