Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Steinmetz <je...@urgeproductions.com> on 2015/11/21 20:10:14 UTC

Vagrant VM - any interest?

I have a virtual machine script that will start up a Vagrant VM (using virtual box) with everything needed to compile and test zeppelin.
It can also be used to test & run zeppelin builds – it's been tweaked to install a variety of common python libraries and sets the matplotlib settings appropriately.

Any interest in adding this to the project?  If so, anybody wish to suggest a home for it (what sub directory)?

It requires
Ansible
Vagrant
Virtual Box

(ansible, vagrant and virtual box are simple installs on all operating systems)

Jeff

Re: Vagrant VM - any interest?

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Jeff,

That would be really helpful.  Thanks for the nice suggestion.
I think

/vagrant
or
/scripts/vagrant