Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/02/20 22:40:31 UTC

CloudStack 3.0 Question (Where to find something in the GUI)

Hi everyone,

I've been using CloudStack 4.x for the past couple months and am looking at
the 3.0 GUI today.

I can see there is a createStoragePool API command in 3.0, but I can't find
in the GUI where to add Primary Storage.

Can someone please point this out to me?  :)

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: CloudStack 3.0 Question (Where to find something in the GUI)

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
I think I found it.  :)  Looks like I got there by viewing the details of a
Zone.