Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Tripatjeet Singh <tr...@tcs.com> on 2013/02/07 15:58:06 UTC

Issues after upgrading from CXF 2.2.9 to CXF 2.6.2

 Hi Team,

I am facing issues after upgrading the CXF version from 2.2.9 to 2.6.2 . The web service is created and deployed using AXIS1.3 and the consumer/client is using cxf. But after upgrading the cxf version from 2.2.9 to 2.6.2 we can see a difference in the security part of the header. There are some namespaces found missing due to which the response is failing with Signature Verification Error as the FaultString.

Can you please help me with this issue. Its kind of very critical at the moment. Is cxf 2.6.2 comaptible with AXIS 1.3 ? Can we do any workarounds to make it work ?Will surely appreciate your response.

Thanks and Regards,

Tripatjeet Singh

Cell : +91 9739 008 674

Mail to : tripatjeet.singh@tcs.com
=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Issues after upgrading from CXF 2.2.9 to CXF 2.6.2

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
It's hard to tell what the problem is without any details of the messages
that either pass or fail, or what security you are applying.

One thing you could try is to turn off using Inclusive Prefixes in the
generated signatures. You can do this by setting the
"ws-security.is-bsp-compliant" property to "false" on the client.

Colm.

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Tripatjeet Singh

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com