Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Malintha Prasanjith Amarasinghe <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/01 09:20:57 UTC

Is a Paid GCS Account Essential for Testing GCS S3 Compatible Interface via jclouds?

Hi All,

I am much interested in your GSoC idea Improving Google Cloud Storage
Support <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-458>(GCS). Should I
need to have a paid account in GCS to follow this task? This is a very
basic question but to proceed with testing I need to have a account in GCS,
but is not for free as I found so far.

Thank you.

Regards,
Malintha Amarasinghe.

Re: Is a Paid GCS Account Essential for Testing GCS S3 Compatible Interface via jclouds?

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.
Just for the record, for those who are not following the corresponding JIRA
issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-458#comment-13917692