Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/14 08:43:01 UTC

Is there any more angular display system examples ?

I looked at the following link about angular display system, it is very
interesting.  I just wonder is there any more examples and small widget
built upon angular. Thanks

https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.7.0-SNAPSHOT/displaysystem/back-end-angular.html

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Is there any more angular display system examples ?

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

I think there might be some examples here:
https://www.zeppelinhub.com/viewer/showcases/Visualization

But I'm sure others that have some of their own, would post it here too